Rye Beer Fest 2017
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Portland, OR
- Product code: SPEC
Join us for a special VIP experience at the Rye Beer Fest at Happy Valley Station! Your ticket will include transport to and from Portland's Doubletree Hotel to Happy Valley Station Food Carts for the first 4 hours of fest time, VIP entrance, an official Rye Beer Fest tasting glass, 12 drink tickets, and an opportunity to meet the fest's founder!
We will meet at the Doubletree Hotel at 10:00AM, head out in BREWVANA's beer loving, 44-passenger bus, and get to the fest right when it opens at 11:00AM, where we will skip the lines and be the first to try the great beers available. We will enjoy 4 hours of festival time, so hang out, enjoy the great food carts, and of course, drink some awesome rye beer with your 12 drink tokens! At 3:00PM, we will meet and head back in Portland, just in time to enjoy other Portland Beer Week festivities back in the city! So HOP on the bus and enjoy a great day out at this amazing festival!
What does your ticket include?
- Round trip transportation to Happy Valley Food Cart Station (leaving Portland at 10:00AM, returning around 4:00PM) so about 4+ hours of fun at the festival!
- VIP admission to the festival, tasting glass, 12 drink tokens, and a chance to meet the fest's founder!
- BREWVANA Postcard
- Pretzel necklace (for palette cleansing between beers)
- A safe & fun BREWVANA driver to make sure you have everything you need!
**PICKUP LOCATION AND TIME: 10:00 AM AT THE DOUBLETREE HOTEL, 1000 NE MULTNOMAH BLVD//PORTLAND***